Zoo Med Reptisun 10.0 UVB Bulb for Reptiles
- UVB wavelength helps to prevent or reverse Metabolic Bone Disease in green iguanas as well as other species of lizards in captivity
- Strengthens and improves shell growth on all captive turtles and tortoises
- UVA wavelength increases appetite, physical activity, helps to induce reproductive behaviors and is beneficial to the psychological well-being of captive reptiles and amphibians
- Safer than adding powdered or liquid synthetic D3 supplements, as the UVB wavelength allows all reptiles the ability to regulate their own Vitamin D3 levels by endogenous synthesis as they would in nature
- Wavelength penetrates a full 20" from the bulb's surface
- Pure quartz glass sleeves
- The bulb's UVA/UVB wavelength remains effective for 1 year (Replace bulbs yearly)
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 April, 2008.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...